MasterPiece

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nice Pieces

BELIEVE

Believe in yourself
In the power you have
To control your own life
Day by day
Believe in the strength
That you have deep inside
And your faith will help
Show you the way
Believe in tomorrow
And what will bring
Let a hopeful heart
Carry you through
For things will work out
If you trust and believe
There is no limit
To what you can do

Anonymous


I LOVE YOU

Whenever we are apart
And I am feeling all alone
I close my eyes and think of all the happiness we have known
And how you make so much in life seem wonderful and new

And somehow I feel better than
Because I clearly see
Since I hold you close within my heart
You are always with me.
I love you

Anonymous

Whatever special challenges you face along life’s way
May you trust that you will always find the best in every day.

Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home